I sort of enjoy the snowflakes here, which are frequently of a rather large size and very noticeable. Things seem to be winding down with exams and reports coming dues...and I have to make a part of a meal for Thursday. Apart from all that madness life is pretty good, I finsihed reading the Count of Monte Cristo and the Picture of Dorian Gray, and about half of The Tempest last night. Yay!
In other news, I pretty much hate bureaucracy and bureaucrats...there has got to be a better way to get a Visa. If only I knew who and how to bribe...or maybe if I had Irish citizzenship my life would be easier in this circumstance.
I found a rugby team or two in Moscow, which ought to provide for much excitement, now I suppose I just need to find an appropriate internship there and a few relatively easy classes and it'll be a blast.
Happy Thanksgiving All!
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh patty... you know thats not possible.
Post a Comment